The Baraton College is a Centre of Excellence; with education related studies aimed at developing knowledgeable and skilled human resource for enhancement of transformation and productivity in the society.
To provide quality education, spiritual nourishment, nurturing talent, building confidence and self-reliance in a conducive, serene and secure learning environment.
Philosophy of Baraton College
- Baraton College is founded on Christian principles of commitment to educational training for holistic transformation in the human society according to the Christian faith, beliefs and values.
- Baraton College envisages education that has great potential to change and transform human society for the better.
The College, would therefore be dedicated to the following:
- Providing an intellectual, social, and cultural environment that attracts, serves, and empowers a pluralistic society;
- Enabling, empowering and equipping individuals and communities with the necessary professional, intellectual, and practical capacities to serve the society with excellence;
- Upholding Christian beliefs and values such as integrity, honesty, trustworthiness and transparency
- Preparing individuals for careers and professions in a dynamic world and instilling in all persons a commitment and discipline to serve with excellence and distinction as concerned leaders, managers and workers;
- Encouraging all of the institution’s members to be concerned about the welfare of all persons in campus, community and society as a whole;
- Providing the most suitable means to improve the creative, innovative, moral, social and economic capacities and conditions of the person, and of society as a whole.